Please check back for information, as we will be updating this page regularly.
Here are links to the UC and CSU Campuses
Four-Year College/University Announcements and Updates
University of California (UC)
- If your financial situation has been or will be impacted by COVID-19 in the coming months, contact your college/university campus' financial aid office for an appeal. Evaluations will probably happen later in the summer, and will be handled on a case by case basis. Requirements will vary by campus.
The California State University (CSU)
Testing Announcements & Updates
- College Board :: Updates regarding the SAT and AP exams
- Keep checking your colleges' websites to see what they are advising for virtual tours and events (e.g. Virtual open house, live chats, webinars, online presentations, social media events, etc)
- Although the University of California (UC) and California State Universities (CSU) have announced they will not require the SAT/ACT for the Class of 2021 as an admission's requirement, it is highly recommended you still take the SAT and/or ACT (if offered) for other college admissions, scholarship opportunities, and for any other organizations that may require a testing score. Some colleges/universities have not announced their policy on the SAT/ACT as an admission's requirement. It would be best to be prepared, and not limit yourself to any opportunities.
Seniors, your Cal-Grant information is available on the California Student Aide Commission's (CSAC) WebGrants4Students site.
- Go to https://mygrantinfo.csac.ca.gov/
- Click "Create an Account" for WebGrants4Students, and create your account.
- This is where you can view your Cal Grant award decision. Make sure they have the correct college/institution you intend to attend in the Fall! You can change it by changing the school option.
- Here is an FAQ page: https://www.csac.ca.gov/cal-grant-faq-0
- Here is a COVID-19 page with info for grants: https://www.csac.ca.gov/covid19
- Below are PDFs to help in understanding your award decision.